Do You Have a Problem with Opioids?
If opioids are ruling your thoughts then you should seek medicated addiction treatment. Have your urges led you to heroin or other opioid drug use? Are your relationships being destroyed by opioids?
Here are some questions to ask yourself:
- Are you finding it difficult to stop using opioids?
- Are you thinking tapering down to quit prescription pain medications, heroin, or any other opioid drug use?
- Were you unaware of all the effects an opioid would have on you?
- Have you ever made serious mistakes at work or school because you were opioid impaired?
- How scary is the thought of running out of opioids?
- Do you steal to obtain opioids?
- Have you ever been arrested or hospitalized because of opioid addiction?
- Have you ever overdosed on opioids?
If the answer “yes” to any of these questions, you may have an opioid addiction and should seek immediate help for medicated addiction treatment. Get Help Now!